PureSalem Guitars WARRANTY
All Puresalem Guitar instruments are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty applies to the original owner only, provided the product is purchased as NEW from an authorized PureSalem dealer. This warranty is not transferable. Limited Lifetime Warranty is only valid in the country/territory/duchy from which your NEW guitar/bass/product/instrument was purchased. Your new PureSalem instrument is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original owner, if used under normal operating conditions, subject to the limitations described below. Your original sales receipt is your verification of proof and date of purchase for validation of warranty claims. Please retain your sales receipt for the term length of the warranty of the product. In the event that you have a claim for warranty service, this receipt must be presented at the time of service for appropriate consideration. If you need to file a warranty claim in the future, you can send in a photocopy of your receipt at that time.
This Warranty is Subject to the following Limitations and Exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Any instrument that was not purchased from an authorized PureSalem dealer.
- Any instrument that has been modified or customized after original shipment.
- Any instrument that has been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Any instrument whose serial number is missing, or has been altered or tampered.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect or accident.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme humidity or temperature conditions.
- The cost of an initial setup, adjustments, or regular maintenance of your new instrument, including neck/truss rod adjustments, string changes, action adjustment, intonation, or loose hardware.
- Normal wear and tear on any serviceable part of the instrument including electronic controls, switches and jacks, worn frets, plated surfaces, tuning machines, string replacement, scratches in pickguards or plastic parts, saddles and nuts. Normal wear and tear on any serviceable part of the instrument, including electronic controls and switches, jacks, worn frets, plated surfaces, tuning machines, scratches in pick guards or plastic parts, saddles and nuts; normal paint wear and tear including damages, discoloration, and paint shrinkage of the instrument finish for any reason.
- Defects in finishes such as cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids, other chemicals or non-industry approved polishes.
- Regular maintenance of the instrument, including string changes, truss rod adjustments, set-up, intonation and action adjustment.
- Subjective issues such as tonal characteristics, grade, grain or color of wood or finish, or relative weight.
- Freight charges to PureSalem Guitars for warranty repairs.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Any instrument whose warranty registration card has been altered or upon which false information has been given.
- Playability of an instrument whose “action”, or string height, is lower than recommended standard “action” settings defined in the PureSalem owner’s manual.
- Case, and case hardware, wear and tear of any kind.
- Damage as a result of strap button pulling out of body (Note: Factory straps mounted to the body can only withstand so much pressure. They are not intended to withstand any severe abuse. If player will be using a strap, PureSalem recommends that player check strap and buttons prior to use in order to avoid any mishaps. PureSalem will not be responsible for any such claims.)
No instrument may be returned to PureSalem Guitars without prior authorization. If a return is to be made to PureSalem Guitars , the customer must first obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#) by phone or email. If the RA# is not clearly marked on the package being returned, it will be refused. PureSalem Guitars will inspect any returned instrument, and upon approval, and at the sole discretion of PureSalem Guitars, will replace any part or parts deemed defective. PureSalem Guitar reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized or available at the time of repair in the event that the original materials are no longer available. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the instrument to PureSalem Guitars ; please provide insurance and pack the instrument properly! PureSalem Guitars is not responsible for damages incurred while in transport to us. Upon completion of warrantied repairs PureSalem Guitars will pay the insurance and shipping costs to ship the instrument back. PureSalem Guitars does not offer repair service of any kind other than warranty repair service. If an instrument needs service or maintenance that is not covered under warranty, it should be taken to a qualified guitar repair professional.
Please contact the store where you purchased the instrument for return authorization information.